This guide will teach you how to sell valuables in Red Dead Redemption 2. If you are looking for a way to make some extra cash in Red Dead Redemption 2, then you’ve come to the right place.
Moreover, to sell off your valuables and stolen items in Red Dead Redemption 2, you really want a fence – a merchant who doesn’t care whether or not they’re buying stolen merchandise.
How to Sell Valuables in Red Dead Redemption 2
In Red Dead Redemption, you can sell your valuables for money. This article will show you how to sell valuables in Red Dead Redemption.
- Press F5 to bring up the menu and select “Sell Valuables”.
- Select which type of valuable you want to sell. The types of valuable are: Horse, Saddle, Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Dynamite and Money.
- Select which type of game mode you want to play in (Single Player or Multiplayer).
- Select which type of animal skin or fish skin you want to sell. The types of animal skins are: Bear Pelt, Buffalo Hide and Elk Skin while the types of fish skins are: Bull Trout Skin and Catfish Skin.
How to Steal From Stores
However, early on in the game you can enter any doctor or general store and point your weapon at the proprietor. This will set off the robbing arrangement. Some retailers will attempt to oppose, which will compel you to kill them. This makes commotion and creates observers that will rush to law authorization individuals. When this happens you have next to no an ideal opportunity to get the cash from the cash register and leave the shop under the watchful eye of the lawmen come.
- Related search: Know How Long Does it Take to Beat Red Dead Redemption 2
Best Valuables to Sell
In this ”how to sell valuables in Red Dead Redemption 2” to need to know some best valuables to sell:
- Cigarette Card Locations and Card Sets
- Treasure Maps
- Points of Interest
- Dinosaur Bones
- Hunting Requests
- Rock Carvings
Where to Find a Fence Locations
- Eastern side of Van Horn Trading Post.
- The North side of Rhodes. Follow the path straightforwardly North from the main town place and you’ll recognize the marker on the map.
- Located on the South side of Emerald Ranch. This Fence is the one in particular who will purchase your stolen horse wagons.
- Eastern edge of Saint Denis, right on the “S” in “Denis” on the off chance that you’re looking at the main map.
Where to Find 2 Lock Breaker?
The lock breaker can be purchased for around 25USD from any Fence in the game. Players will experience their first Fence during Chapter 2 “Horseshoe Overlook.” The primary Fence in the game is found near Emerald Ranch in New Hanover, and is met during the mission “The Spines of America” with Hosea. This Fence will be unlocked after finishing the mission. Another Fence can be observed North of Rhodes in Lemoyne, a third at the Van Horn Trading Post in eastern New Hanover, and one final Fence in Saint Denis.
Sell Items to a Doctor
The last merchant you can sell items to is a Doctor. Doctors may found in the various urban areas of Red Dead Online. At a Doctors you can sell any pick able blossoms/spices like Violet Snowdrop, Creeping Thyme, Currants, etc.