Today, we will figure out about how to install GOG games on Steam Deck. The Steam Deck by Valve is intend to be a versatile gaming gadget like the Nintendo Switch. While the Switch permits gamers to play Nintendo titles on the go, the Deck permits players to take PC games on the go. However, since it is Valve made gadget, only Steam is viable with the Deck.
How to Install GOG Games on Steam Deck
To keep things basic, we will install GOG games using an open-source application called Heroic Games Launcher. It’s plan explicitly for sending off GOG and Epic games on different working frameworks, including Linux, so it’s ideal for your Steam Deck.
You could download Heroic from Flathub, an application store for Linux Flatpak files, by using any desktop PC. It’s an option assuming you like to move records physically, yet installing it straightforwardly onto the Steam Deck is a lot simpler.
Get the Installer .exe onto the SteamDeck
Since GOG wont let you download the installer if youre on a linux stage my recommendation is to download it on your PC and move it to your SD through an organization share (smb) or a usb drive. Simply duplicate it into your home directory some place.
- Also read: How to Connect Switch to TV Without Dock
How to Install GOG Games Using Heroic
You can download Heroic from Flathub, an application store for Linux Flatpak files, using any desktop PC. It’s an option in the event that you like to move documents physically, however installing it straightforwardly on the Steam Deck is a lot simpler.
- Raise a ruckus around town side STEAM button to open the speedy menu.
- Explore down the rundown to feature and choose Perfomance.
- From the Power menu, explore to and select Switch to the desktop.
- Find and open the Discover application, which is normally stuck to your taskbar with an icon looking like a blue shopping sack.
Any other way you can track down it in framework Application menu tab.
- Through the quest function at the top left DiscoverLooking for Launcher for heroic games.
- Find Launcher for heroic games in the outcome rundown and hits To install.
- Get back to steam in desktop mode. Explore to from the top menu games tap and select Adding a non-Steam game to my library…
- Another window with the title Add a game shows up with a rundown of your product. Explore through this rundown until you track down it Launcher for heroic games.
- Check the case to one side of the title, then, at that point, click Add chosen programs.
- close steam application and begin the Return to game mode Shortcut from the desktop or application menu.