This tutorial teaches you how to make an end portal in Minecraft. It is very similar to making a nether portal, but it looks different and is activated differently.
An end portal is a normally happening created structure that is utilized to go into the End. It must be found in the portal room of a fortification.
The End Portal is the portal that is utilized to enter the End aspect. Having the option to get to the End aspect is basic in ongoing interaction movement because of the reality it is where you will battle the Ender Dragon to beat the game.
How to Make an End Portal in Minecraft
You will need to find a pool of lava. Lava can be found in the Nether or in the Overworld. You will also need obsidian blocks. Obsidian blocks are made by pouring water over lava and then waiting for it to cool down.
- Make a column of obsidian blocks on one side of the pool of lava so that it is touching the side of the pool, but not touching any other obsidian blocks.
- Fill in any gaps between the column and pool with more obsidian blocks, making sure that it is still touching both sides of the column and not any other obsidian blocks.
- Find where you want to place your portal and then dig out a hole for it to go into.
In addition, To arrive at the Ender Dragon, you’ll have to fabricate a unique construction known as an End Portal. The End Portal gives you direct admittance to “The End,” the dull aspect where the dragon lives.
- Related topic: How to Make Minecraft Brighter in Caves
How to Find an End Portal
The End Portal is a portal that leads to the End dimension.
1) Find a stronghold: Strongholds are usually found in mountainous biomes, or any area with lots of stone and dirt blocks.
2) Find a stronghold portal: If you find a stronghold, look for the portal room, which will be either on the ground floor or one level below it.
3) Find an Eye of Ender: The Eye of Ender is an item that can be used to locate strongholds and activate them.
Fabricate a Nether Portal: Create flint and steel
This is the very thing that you really want to light the obsidian outline and make the Nether Portal. Here you really want two sorts of metal: Iron and rock. With rock, simply mine it with anything — including your hand — until flint shows up. Iron metal should be purified in the Furnace to make iron ingots.
- Open your Furnace.
- Place iron mineral into the top square.
- Place fuel into the base square, including wood, charcoal, and coal — fundamentally, anything that consumes.
- Drag the subsequent iron ingot down into your stock.