In this guide you will find out Final Fantasy XIV: how to get all model Tactical outfits. Kicking the bucket to know how to get the FF14 6.5 PVP marvelousness gear? Aggregately named the Cyberpunk set, this arrangement of six distinct outfits are profoundly pursued by Eorzea’s numerous fashionistas as of now. Yet, how you get them is difficult. Except if you’re good with a powerful drudgery, you might need to make due with your #1.
With the absence of a gear grind in the Endwalker development up to this point after the relaxed substance of the Hildebrand artifact weapons in Final Fantasy XIV: how to get all model Tactical outfits, the presentation of a confounded new marvelousness set could be exactly what the extra necessities to keep us all occupied pre-Dawntrail.
Final Fantasy XIV: How To Get All Model Tactical Outfits
Each dress thing from the Model Tactical outfit sets are accessible on the Crystal Officer seller. You can track down them on the Wolves’ Cave Wharf in La Noscea in Final Fantasy XIV, at facilitates (X:4.5, Y:6.1). You can talk with the merchant, and find them under the Trophy Crystal Trade (General Gear) tab. From that point forward, you’ll have the option to go through each Model Tactical thing you might want to buy. These were added for Final Fantasy XIV’s Fix 6.5 update.
However, these dress things really do have a cost. Your Final Fantasy XIV should pay 1,500 Trophy Crystals to buy one, which you can acquire by finishing PvP coordinates with your picked character. Due to the enormous sum in Final Fantasy XIV: how to get all model Tactical outfits, you can expect some weighty crushing from the PvP content in Final Fantasy XIV, and you’ll need to turn out to be more alright with it to open these things. You can also read our latest guide about Tower of Fantasy from here.
Crystal Trophy PvP Gear
- Model A-1 Tactical Goggles: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-1 Tactical Top: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-1 Tactical Fingerless Gloves: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-1 Tactical Bottoms: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-1 Tactical Shoes: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-2 Tactical Goggles: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-2 Tactical Top: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-2 Tactical Fingerless Gloves: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-2 Tactical Bottoms: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
- Model A-2 Tactical Shoes: 1,500 Crystal Prizes
Gear and Rewards
Get to crushing, as the FFXIV Season 5 PVP rewards on your series Malmstone board yield more treats into the most significant levels. At most levels, you’ll get the common 1,000 Trophy Crystal cash, with the 5,000 Trophy Crystal compensation at level 30. However in Final Fantasy XIV: how to get all model Tactical outfits, there are a couple of exceptional things to open before the season’s finished.
- Level 5: Ballroom Decorum Naysayer Disposition
- Level 10: Palaistra Designer’s Unit
- Level 15: Tourmaline Weapon (Follower)
- Level 20: Happy to the point bursting Designer’s Pack
- Level 25: Wild Despot’s Clothing Money vault
Everything begins at level 15. You can stop by Western Thanalan (arranges X:12.6, Y:14.3) to talk with Swyrgeim. She offers the missions “In the event that I Had a Charm” and “Totally Glamourous,” which empower you to apply and eliminate glamours, separately. You can likewise procure almost indistinguishable style missions a lot later in the game, at Revenant’s Toll, however either choice has similar rewards.